Newsletter, tell you about free, low cost, or great value for $$ opps.

Name
Email

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Really Really Simple Home Business

As I was working on my internet marketing advertising, I came across a really interesting site.

It was an ad for a business, not just any business but a really simple home business.  That in itself, wasn't what caught my attention.  We see tons of businesses on the internet claiming to be simple home businesses, and they are far from being simple, and they can be downright costly if you're not careful.

But what caught my eye for this one was not so much as what was said, it was what was not said.  It was a simple call to action, see for yourself, try it.  What wasn't said, no promises of instant wealth, no huge unheard of income within a few days, no click your way to millions in 10-20 clicks.  Just a simple ad that asked that I give them 37 minutes of my time and see how I could start earning money just after watching.  No promise of instant wealth.  But they did claim I could start making money in as little as 37 minutes guaranteed.  Oh, oh, I thought to myself, "the old start making money in seconds" ploy.  But I got to admit, it did get me curious.

What could start me earning money within 37 minutes guaranteed.  Guaranteed??  "No way.", I said to myself.  But I got to admit the curiosity factor kicked in and they only asked for a few minutes of my time, so what the hay, I'll take a look.

If you just want to get on with it and visit the site without reading the rest of this post, that's fine.  You can visit the site by clicking this link.


One, when I clicked on the link, I was impressed with the site, it looked good, really good.  It was simple and easy to navigate.  Stated the features of the program right off the bat.  So I tried the 37 minutes.  I signed up.

What caused me to sign up, the logic behind it was so simple, I wished I had thought of it.  But before I go into more detail about the site, I want to go over the problems that most marketers get frustrated with, and which usually cause them to fail.

  • No sign ups.  You're promoting a product and no one signs up for it.  You sign up for a social site and you upgrade with thoughts of those referral commissions. You've got your link out there and no one's giving you the time of day.  Can't make any money if no one signs up, right?  

  • Little or no money to advertise.  That's a big one.  Most new marketers are entering the online market looking for ways to earn money, but they don't have any money to advertise.  If they do, they don't know where they should put their money to optimize their promotions.

  • No plan of action, no focus.  Without a plan, you can find yourself jumping from program to program.  You'll be doing what I call the "spaghetti test".  Keep throwing it against the wall to see if it sticks, if it doesn't stick move to the next business. 

  • You feel like you're all alone.  No help.  Your upline disappeared into limbo once you signed up or paid your money. 

I could go on but I'll only do these 4 for now.  Now, why I signed up for this business-- because it takes in account these 4 problem areas. It gives step by step instructions on what to do; it provides information on promoting your business based on the amount of money you can afford to spend; you see who your sponsor is with information on how to contact them.  You can report them if they don't help you.  You have a plan of action, simple steps you do everyday to ensure you will earn money.  They ask that you give yourself 90-days to build your business.  Sounded like a plan to me.

It promotes two main products while you are learning.  You may be familiar with these products but may not have seen them promoted in such a unique way.  That's what blew me away.  They were tied together so effortlessly that it made sense.  I don't want to give you the names just yet because, if you've tried them before and had no success, you may decide not to try this business.  AND THAT would be a big mistake.  I've already seen an increase in the first one, and I'd done miserably before with it.

As you grow, you move up to more advanced programs and promotions, when you're ready.  As you progress, more sections are opened and explained.  And the best part of all of this is, it's free to get started.  Of course one of the products does have a fee, but the beauty is you have 30 days to try it out, no money required or credit card, to see if this works for you.

And can you start earning within 37 minutes, yes you can.  You just have to do one simple and easy thing at least two times per day and they show you exactly how.  I'd tried this one income maker before without alot of success, but using their suggestions and doing what they ask, I have seen an increase which means money for me.

If you're curious about what 37 minutes could do for you, see for yourself.



Much success always










Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check your link for really simple home business, doesn't seem to be working. Like your site, I'll definitely be back.